1. All pupils MUST wear the school uniform. Uniforms for special activities (such as Games, Industrial Arts, Art etc.) MUST be brought to school when required and worn only for those activities, UNLESS SPECIAL PERMISSION IS GRANTED TO DO OTHERWISE.
2. Any departure from the school uniform, however temporary, MUST have the prior approval of the Principal or deputy Principal on a written request from the parent/guardian of the pupil.
3. All pupils must attend Prayers or Morning Assembly; unless exemption has been granted for religious reasons on a written request from parent/guardian.
4. Only sickness, bad weather or family bereavement is considered sufficient excuse for absence from school without the prior permission of the Principal.
5. Any pupil who has been absent from school without previous permission MUST on his/her return and BEFORE RE-ENTERING CLASSES, submit to the Principal a letter signed by a parent/guardian stating the reason for absence. Students wishing to leave the school premises before the end of the school day, must submit a letter to the Principal signed by parent/guardian, requesting permission to do so.
6. If a pupil has been suffering from a contagious or infectious illness or if a case of such illness occurs in the house in which he/she lives his/her fitness to return to school must be supported by a Medical Certificate.
7. All cases of illness or injury at school should be reported to a member of staff and medicine of any kind should be administered ONLY by a member of staff advisedly.
8. If it is necessary for a pupil during the school day to take tablets or medicine prescribed by a doctor, the Principal must be promptly informed in writing by the pupil’s parent/guardian or Doctor. Medication can be left at the office.
9. Pupils arriving at school after morning registration MUST sign the late book which will be at the main gate with one of the guards. Any student arriving at school after 9.00 a.m. must report to the office. Lateness will be punished except in cases where it can be shown that it was unavoidable.
10. No pupil may leave the school premises during the period between Morning Assembly and the end of school, except with the special permission of the Principal.
11. All private property MUST be clearly marked with the owner’s name. Pupils should avoid bringing large sums of money to school. Pupils must on no account leave money or other valuables in a classroom or dressing room, but may leave such valuables at the school office or delivery them to a teacher for safe keeping.
12. All pupils representing the school at any game or sport, are subject to school discipline, whether they are performing on the premises or not.
13. There must be no eating in the classrooms. This includes chewing gum which is not permitted on the premises. All pupils must vacate the classrooms and corridors for the lunch period, unless special permission has been granted to the contrary.
14. Pupils are strictly forbidden to bring to school knives, razors or any such sharp/pointed instruments, other than those which normally form part of a Geometry or Technical Drawing Set. Cellphones and electronic equipment (CD players, Game Boys etc.) are not allowed.
15. Litter must be put in the bins provided on the premises and never dropped indiscriminately about the grounds. THIS RULE MUST BE ADHERED TO EXPLICITLY. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL BRING ABOUT SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.
16. No pupil is permitted to be in a Science laboratory, Specialist Room, Industrial Arts Workshops, Information Technology Laboratory, Home Economics Room or Art Room unless supervised by a teacher.
17. Pupils must make every effort to use the stairway designated to their respective classes, and KEEP TO THE LEFT in ascending or descending the stairs.
18. For quick, orderly and efficient despatch, pupils must QUEUE for the purchase of lunch and for the boarding of buses.
19. Pupils are expected to cooperate fully with Prefects in helping to promote orderly and responsible conduct and a high sense of decorum at all times.
20. Petty fees must be paid within the first four weeks of each school term.
21. If a pupil is being withdrawn from school by a parent/guardian, notice of such withdrawal MUST be given in writing to the Principal, not later than one calendar month before the withdrawal is effected.
22. The school authorities WILL NOT be held responsible for pupils who remain on the premises more than one and a half hours after school has been dismissed, except when involved in organised school activities. There is supervision provided during the previously mentioned period on each school day.
23. All pupils are expected to give their teachers due respect and cooperation and generally to behave in a manner that will bring credit to themselves and the school.
24. Students are discouraged from wearing tattoos. NO tattoos must be visible on any part of the body.